Tuesday 18 January 2011

Events: Islington Comic Forum 2011/01

_________________________________________________________________________________
























The next Islington Comic Forum is on Tuesday the 25th of January. From 6:00pm all the way to 7:30pm.
Upstairs Hall at North Library Manor Gardens N7 6JX
Here is a map: (click me)

Meet and talk with other members. Hear recommendations. Tell us what you think. And a selection of over 100 hand-picked titles for you to borrow and take home.

The Book of the Month that will we be discussing is Blankets by Craig Thompson.
You can read about it here: (click me) and reserve a copy here: (click me)
If you get a chance please read it. You can reserve yourself a copy (click me). (For those of you that don't get the chance - don't worry - you can still come and join in with the discussions).

You can find us on facebook (click me). And join in with the discussions (click me).

No comments: